qsc cp 12 reviews

This page works best with JavaScript. This speaker/monitor will give you great service and please include the tote bag w/ your purchase! A Sweetwater Sales Engineer will get back to you shortly. Plenty of volume even at 50%. Reviewed in the United States on April 9, 2020. Unfortunately they are very hollow sounding so i mainly use them for monitors. The first time I used the CP12 was on a stage as a floor monitor. Originally known for its power amplifiers, in recent years the company has been making waves with its range of active speaker cabinets. We were recently sent a pair of the QSC CP8’s for review, and man these things cook! Can't return because they're explosive?! (I've owned probably 20-25 amplifiers for Keyboards in my lifetime) I had been looking for a very compact all-in-one speaker combo that wouldn't break my back. The QSC CP12 is easy to lift and carry. Happy holidays from your friends at Sweetwater! I really like their small format, but even though, they are still pretty powerful speakers. Once the gain is up 3/4 and the volume 1/2 through my mixer they become garbled and crunchy. Exclusive deals, delivered straight to your inbox. JBL Professional EON ONE Compact - All-in-One Battery-Powered Portable PA with Professional-Grade Mixer. The QSC CP12 is easy to lift and carry. This speaker kicks butt. Amazing amount of power...tight & punchy.....a smaller sound than the K12.2s (which are the best sounding powered speakers ever! They weigh like 30lbs and less than half the size. Thank you! Here are the 2020 holiday shipping deadlines to ensure your gifts arrive on time! Took one CP12 connected to a Yami MG10xu to a family pool party and everyone noticed the sound from this speaker. Happy customers, one piece of gear at a time! These things are incredible. I have a big yard party at my house every year, and I have two stages. Product Details. Get Directions | QSC CP12 12-Inch Compact Powered Loudspeaker; QSC CP12 12-Inch Compact Powered Loudspeaker . As low as $36/month with. Bought 2 of these to donate to our church for our musicians to use during services. Inside, the CP12 is … Very clear and loud. Make sure to check out the reviews but first of all press the red button below to see if it fits your music taste. $499.99. Compare QSC K12.2 vs QSC CP12-NA | B&H Photo ... About Us The Event Space Tech Corner National Workshops Reviews & Awards Affiliate Program Supplier Diversity Program Career Opportunities. Article sold on internet by need some advice? Craig Anderton taking the QSC CP … I was using a small Behringer mixer but it just wasn't cutting it. QSC CP12. We were recently sent a pair of the QSC CP8’s for review, and man these things cook! VIP PRO AUDIO INC. BROOKLYN, NY, United States. Well built, way smaller than the EV 12's i have, easy to use, great sound. QSC CP12 are used either as monitors, side fills, front fills or delay lines. QSC CP8 8-Inch Compact Powered Loudspeaker $ 759.00 inc GST. Learn More. I personally liked this better than the K series. I really like their small format, but even though, they are still pretty powerful speakers. $ 424.99. May be subject to additional charges, see checkout for details. QSC CP12 12-Inch Compact Powered Loudspeaker High performance, superior quality and lasting reliability. Pretty hard to beat these little dudes. Only one for now for my Axe fx 2 and to test at home with my tracks. g had a lot of bose system PANARAY 502a and b, ev SX300 … QSC CP12, 12-inch, two-way … They are perfect for my touring acoustic show. Effective now through 12/31/2020. Floor monitor for monitor use, ext sub to use as side/front fills with KS woofers and speech for stand-alone operation. share. 357. I play in several bands at no more than moderate volume levels, the output rating of the older K10’s and the CP12’s is similar (same peak wattage and db rating 3db higher for the K10’s) and the ratings on several sites indicated they sounded close to the older K Series but at a lower cost. Facebook Email. Get room-filling QSC sound from a compact, lightweight PA speaker. Here's what QSC Audio says about the QSC CP12 1000W 12… Everything you love about Sweetwater in the palm of your hand. 16% price drop. $212.50. I purchased the CP12’s based on the reviews. I have been building my PA system for a while and was saving up for a pair of K12.2 s. Then I saw these so I compared them side by side with the 12.2s and there was some slight difference sound wise but Nothing outstanding and for the price of these I you really can't go wrong. Or spend more and get the K series, they’re excellent sounding speakers. Add to cart. Plenty of punch and frequency range for small to medium sized venues. 6 comments. QSC 50 and Forward celebrates a company founded over five decades ago, now a globally recognized leader in the design, engineering and manufacture of award winning high performance audio products including power amplifiers, loudspeakers, digital mixers, digital signal processors (DSP), and the Q-SYS™ networked audio, video and control platform. I have been a … QSC's CP Series is a new line of super-compact powered loudspeakers for live sound reinforcement, portable work and fixed installations. Out of all of the speakers I listened to, this one responded best to my music. One week later. Compared to the CP 8, this one is full sounding in my opinion. QSC CP12 - Il s' QSC CP12 agit d'un haut-parleur actif 2 voies à gamme complète de la société avec un module amplificateur de classe D de 1 000 Watt et un module de DSP . Was: $ 499.99. This item QSC CP12 1000W 12" Powered Speaker. This speaker is just awesome. The cabinets themselves are cheap plastic, behringers would be a better choice and a better price. Add to Wishlist. Rated 5/5 15 reviews Write your review Item ID: CP12. These are the hallmarks of the QSC brand and the reason why millions of professionals the world-over have come to trust QSC to help them confidently deliver superior experiences and memorable performances. Marketed as a live, club, DJ or dance sound speaker, the CP8 can reproduce music as a FOH speaker or single signals as a foldback monitor for … QSC CP12 Compact Powered Loudspeaker. $106.25. Whether carting the speaker to gigs or installing it on stage as a vocal monitor, you'll find the monitor exhibits a powerful sound. I also plugged in my ipad and played a few tunes thriugh it. Six different voicing contours are great to use for different purposes. Sales. Floor monitor for monitor use, ext sub to use as side/front fills with KS woofers and speech for stand-alone operation. Para ser sincero no es el ultimo modelo de QSC pero si es mi mejor elección ya que su calidad es apreciable y recomendable para los que disfrutan de la música se lo puedo asegurar. Sales. save hide report. The 12" CP12 is a powered loudspeaker featuring high performance, superior quality and lasting reliability. Questions about the QSC CP12 1000W 12 inch Powered Speaker. At the end of each gig I can quickly snap this cabinet up and onto my loading cart, no sweat. Incredible value, along w/ QSC quality. Djmike Eventos . Hotline: +33(0)1 81 690 352 Pay the price and get he speaker you want. Free CP12 Speaker Tote, a $79.99 Value! Beyond factory specifications I've read all the reviews on the CP8 and EON610 as well as many firsthand experiences on pro forums from touring musicians, DJs, etc., and believe based on that total body of data that the CP8 is the better choice for my purposes. After many years I decided to start playing my keyboards. The QSC CP12 is a multipurpose speaker suitable for portable or installed live-sound applications. Reviewed in the United States on June 1, 2019. This thread is archived. Moving and setting up the CP12 … QSC CP12 12-Inch Compact Powered Loudspeaker High performance, superior quality and lasting reliability. QSC CP12 12'' Active PA Speaker - Redefining speakers. Read more reviews. Review. These are the hallmarks of the QSC brand and the reason why millions of professionals the world-over have come to trust QSC to help them confidently deliver superior experiences and memorable performances. We have no technical specifications for this product but your help will be much welcomed The original K's used symmetrical 500 watt amps for both tweeter and woofer. Not up to par with The QSC sound quality Of their other designs. 1x15 with horn. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. Out of the box, we were treated to some nice padded carrying bags with integrated handles and pouches … 5 Stars all the way!!! Learn more – 1 + 10+ in stock. Everything but the bass went through the PA. Show #1 we used them as mains with no monitors (acoustic show) Show #2 we used JBL 15's as mains and the CP-12's as monitors. The QSCs keep up with the Peaveys despite SPL wise while being much smaller and lighter. QSC CP12 are used either as monitors, side fills, front fills or delay lines. The first thing you will notice about the QSC CP12 powered loudspeaker is its compact design; every line, angle and curve works harmoniously to present a stylish, yet rugged, appearance. QSC CP 12 ACTIVE SPEAKER ( PAIR) quantity. QSC E110-BK 10" 2-Way Passive Loudspeaker, Black . Learn more. I really like their small format, but even though, they are still pretty powerful speakers. Active full-range speaker - CP12 - Pourlesmusiciens.com. Crooked policy! The CP12 had a much bigger, fuller bottom end and reproduced thumping, punchy lows and mid‑range. ), but they are more than enough for a smaller venue or backyard party. This website uses cookies to improve your experience. I actually bought this from guitar center. Yamaha Stagepas 400BT Portable PA … This handles bass guitar very, very well and will give you a surprising amount of low end thumb with one speaker alone. Only 30.3 pounds, with a 20.3 x 13.8 x 12.7" footprint, the CP12 pushes 1000 watts peak. I have a Mission Engineering Gemini 1 and this CP12 blows it out of the water, simply because the bass handling of the QSC is far superior to that on offer from any FRFR on the market. QSC presents Flying Accessories CP12 Yoke.If you are on the lookout for pa accessories or pa equipment in general, then this may be a fitting choice. The CP12’s 12" driver gives a somewhat “fuller” sound than the CP8 (interestingly, with a K.2-type voicing). Review QSC CP12-NA Ces qualités associées à la marque QSC sont la raison pour laquelle des millions de professionnels à travers le monde font confiance à QSC pour les aider à délivrer des expériences de qualité et des performances mémorables. These are the hallmarks of the QSC brand and the reason why millions of professionals the world-over have come to trust QSC to help them confidently deliver superior experiences and memorable performances. … New … The bass destroys the clarity. QSC CP12 1,000W 12” Powered Speaker The first thing you will notice about the QSC CP12 powered loudspeaker is its compact design; every line, angle and curve works harmoniously to present a stylish, yet rugged, appearance. At first,looks a bit small, but looks are decieving. May be subject to additional charges, see checkout for details. K series may have a bit more bass, but with sub support (which you should have even with K series), these speakers crank and honestly unless you plan on no sub support you"re throwing money away. Powered PA Speaker Cabinet QSC CP12: 6 images. The QSC CP12 active speaker is part of QSC's newest series - Compact Powered. Show all. I chatted with my salesperson a few months ago asking him if the QSC CP12 would handle my keyboards OK or not. Despite its size, the CP12 is packed with features and plenty of horsepower. Plenty of power and headroom. Great choice. Message Seller. QSC just launched some new speakers this week - the CP series with a CP8 and CP12. Watch this listing to get price drop alerts. 1000+ Joined Reverb. Thursday. Add to Cart. QSC has an excellent reputation in the pro speaker world. Buy QSC CP12 Compact Powered Loudspeaker featuring For Live Stage, Theater, DJ Setups, 12" 800W Woofer, 1.4" 200W Driver, 49 Hz to 20 kHz Frequency Response, Max SPL of 126 dB, Class-D Power Amplifier, Combo XLR Inputs & 3.5mm Playback Input, One-Touch +25 dB Boost Switch on Input B, Contour Selection Switch, Relatively Lightweight at 30.3 lb. High performance, superior quality and lasting reliability. Using the Dance contour fattened out the LF and seemed to smooth out the mids somewhat. I used all the day at home since its purchase in early July to its credit already 2 dance party of about 100 people. Le haut-parleur est équipé d'un woofer de 12" et d'un haut-parleur de compression de 1,4". Disabling it will result in some disabled or missing features. Benefit from a wide range of applications, courtesy of easy-to-use preset contours. The CP8 and CP12 speakers are nearly identical, their main differences being in the size of the cabinets and the diameter of the woofers (8 inches and 12 inches, respectively). The QSC CP12 is a compact powered loudspeaker and the flagship active speaker in QSC's fantastic Compact Powered speaker range, delivering high-end performance in an incredibly compact package. I love this speaker! QSC CP12 are used either as monitors, side fills, front fills or delay lines. Reviews; Product Description for the QSC CP12. As low as $38/month with. 8 x. Six different voicing contours are great to use for different purposes. At first,looks a bit small, but looks are decieving. Sweetwater Sound I like QSC the best sound this is defective, I like QSC Sound my new speaker some thing wrong I turn power on I hear the sound wooo wooo not right. Watch this listing to get price drop alerts. Please try your search again later. Pair, with QSC Tote Bags. Despite its size, the CP12 is packed with features and plenty of horsepower. Six different voicing contours are great to use for different purposes. The CP8 and CP12 speakers are nearly identical, their main differences being in the size of the cabinets and the diameter of the woofers (8 inches and 12 … 4 x. QSC CP12 Unboxing. I actually prefer these over K now. I ran my first two gigs with my 2 new QSC CP-12's over the weekend. Shipped From. The speakers are also relatively lightweight and easy to setup and move. ** For qualifying in-stock items delivered to the contiguous United States only, on orders processed by Noon Eastern time on Wednesday 12/23. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. Easy Monthly … Hautes performances, qualité supérieure et fiabilité durable. They have plenty of power but vocals aren’t clear, mix’s instruments are muddy. Turned it up at a block party this weekend, and it delivered. Watch. For the price guy? QSC CP8 and QSC CP12 Powered Speakers CP8-NA The first thing you will notice about the QSC CP8 powered loudspeaker is its compact design; every line, angle and curve works harmoniously to present … Well worth the money. Very well rounded eq curve. Out of the box, we were treated to some nice padded carrying bags with integrated handles and pouches for power cables (the bags are sold separately, but worth looking into) so transporting these units to and from gigs or jam sessions is a breeze. Also used for FOH for a small band I have- great for that as well. Inside, the CP12 … The CP12’s 12" driver gives a somewhat “fuller” sound than the CP8 (interestingly, with a K.2-type voicing). Phone Hours | Plenty of smooth low end. I bought a pair of CP12’s to replace an older pair of K10’s which were pretty well thrashed. There are no reviews yet. The drums sound awesome through this speaker. Used the K series for years and was pleasantly surprised. Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews There was a problem completing your request. Only 1 available and 2 other people have this in their carts. Online Guides. Free 2-year Warranty. Michael's Gear Depot . QSC E112 PA Speaker. Anybody have them yet? QSC CP12 12-Inch Compact Powered Speaker. Now is the perfect time to get the gear you want with simple, promotional financing. I had it positioned right beside an original K10 and I couldn’t hear any difference. QSC speakers are the choice of professionals around the world thanks to their unrivalled performance and long-term reliability. The sound at low volume is solid. Add to Cart. The CP12 really surprised me! Buy QSC CP12 Compact Powered Loudspeaker featuring For Live Stage, Theater, DJ Setups, 12" 800W Woofer, 1.4" 200W Driver, 49 Hz to 20 kHz Frequency Response, Max SPL of 126 dB, Class-D Power Amplifier, Combo XLR Inputs & 3.5mm Playback Input, One-Touch +25 dB Boost Switch on Input B, Contour Selection Switch, Relatively Lightweight at 30.3 lb. The QSC CP-12 and CP-8 speakers are new compact powered PA speakers from QSC. Both shows were outdoors, 4 person band, 2 guitars, 3 vocalists and me on bass. These are OK at best. I have been a mobile DJ a long time, been through EV, Community,Yamaha, Mackie and JBL speakers. You can also call us toll free at (800) 222-4700, Mon-Thu 9-9, Fri 9-8, and Sat 9-7 Eastern. I jammed with some friends recently and just the one cut through fine as a guitar amp and a bass amp. Man, these are great! QSC’s new CP Series speakers are designed to give this trend a shove in both directions--up in performance and down in price. There's a problem loading this menu right now. less and standing 3” shorter than the QSC K12.2 speaker, the CP12 is ideal for DJs and other entertainers on the go. The QSC CP12 compact powered loudspeakers delivers amazing performance in a compact package. EQ’ing helped but these speakers are still lacking, I have a pair of Alto TS310’s I purchased to use as monitors and they sound much better than the CP12’s, at $200 less per speaker. Categories: Powered, Speakers. Reviewed in the United States on June 24, 2019. I love the speakers. QSC’s new CP Series speakers are designed to give this trend a shove in both directions--up in performance and down in price. $424.99. $399 + $25 Shipping. The latest of these is the new CP Series, which comprises the 8” CP8 and 12” CP12 models. Pre-recorded music sounds wonderful and full as well. QSC CP12 12-inch 1000 Watts Compact Active PA / DJ Powered Loud Speaker. Mint. Whether carting the speaker to gigs or installing it on stage as a vocal monitor, you’ll find the monitor exhibits a powerful sound. $309.98 (27%) $849.98. What else is there to say about it? * For qualifying in-stock items delivered to the contiguous United States only, on orders processed by 5PM Eastern time. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. Top subscription boxes – right to your door, QSC CP12 12-Inch Compact Powered Loudspeaker, See all details for QSC CP12 12-Inch Compact Powered Loudspeaker, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. The CP12 speakers also boast built-in Class-D amplifier modules, with advanced DSP ensuring that your audio is clear, precise and detailed wherever you decide to set these up. Free Tech Support. QSC is a well-established brand that will probably be familiar to most Pro Mobile readers. Quick Shipper. I mean, this is the Cadillac of speakers. What you get... -2: QSC CP12 Compact Powered Loudspeaker - Single ($499.99 each) $999.98 : 2: QSC CP Series Soft Padded Loudspeaker Tote Bag - for CP12 ($79.99 each) $159.98 : Price Separately: Savings: $1,159.96. Rate and Review this Product. Enjoy top-quality sound, thanks to robust drivers and state-of-the-art DSP. Smaller and lighter, and $300 less than the K12.2s.....good option for locations that have a cramped stage area. Save your money, there are better speakers than the CP12’s at a much lower cost. After a few gigs I realized they aren’t anywhere near as clear as the K series, they lack presence and definition, very muddy. These are the hallmarks of the QSC brand and the reason why millions of professionals the world-over have come to trust QSC to help them … However, the CP8 projects well and when paired with the KS112 sub, delivers a rig that’s ideal for DJ and party applications. $ 75 Price Drop! This speaker kicks butt. The CP12 speakers also boast built-in Class-D amplifier modules, with advanced DSP ensuring that your audio is clear, precise and detailed wherever you decide to set these up. Review QSC CP12 … I really like their small format, but even though, they are still pretty powerful speakers. Verified Purchase. They will not throw the distance of our community pool. I did see a review online of them where the reviewer mentioned that the CP series uses the same technology as the original K series. Great job QSC, thanks! Compact Powered LoudspeakersHigh. Free Shipping. Experience 1,000 watts of earth-shaking power, by way of an efficient, lightweight Class D power amplifier. Sweetwater's Sales Engineers are regarded as the most experienced and knowledgeable professionals in the music industry, with extensive music backgrounds and intense training on the latest products and technologies. QSC CP12 1000W 12 inch Powered Speaker Reviews. QSC dropped the ball with this design. Reviewed in the United States on August 20, 2020. These are the hallmarks of the QSC brand and the reason why millions of professionals the … 100% Upvoted. High performance, superior quality and lasting reliability. These are the hallmarks of the QSC brand and the reason why millions of professionals the … , How do they compare to the regular K12s? I EQ’d the sound as much as I could using my QSC Touchmix 16, which should have a speaker EQ preset for this model in the mixer software but QSC hasn’t added one as of the last software update. $ 959.00 inc GST. One stage has some big honking Peavey SP3s that weigh 92lbs each and honestly sound pretty dang good pushed with a powered Yamaha EMX88s. QSC CP12 are used either as monitors, side fills, front fills or delay lines. However, the CP8 projects well and when paired with the KS112 sub, delivers a rig that’s ideal for DJ and party applications. Add to cart. Your free gear will be included with your shipment. 2016. It"s QSC!! Moving and setting up the CP12 is a breeze. I purchased a pair with the hopes I can use them for Bar gigs as mains. Sweetwater also did a great job with service and delivery. Quick Responder. We replaced our old passive floor wedges with these, and what a difference! The QSC CP8 is a 1000W two-way speaker from QSC. I purchased these speakers for 3 reasons. The QSC CP12 is a great-sounding PA speaker that doesn't take up a lot of space. Craig Anderton taking the QSC CP Series for a test drive at InDo, Nashville. For some reason QSC lies about the return policy, saying these are explosive materials, so even though I ordered through Prime, I cannot return them. less and standing 3” shorter than the QSC K12.2 speaker, the CP12 is ideal for DJs and other entertainers on the go. Add to Cart. The first thing you will notice about the CP Series is its compact design -- every line, angle and curve working … Reviewed in the United States on July 1, 2019. You can still see all customer reviews for the product. Limited-time Offer! Reviewed in the United States on September 13, 2020. I have tried it also with a vocalist and I playing at the same time. 2015. Their low price and easy-to-carry, lightweight design along with a … They are fabulous! Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in, Reviewed in the United States on July 28, 2019. Brand New. Picked this up to use as an E-drum speaker/monitor... found the "floor monitor" setting to be the best- great speaker! If you are looking for an FRFR that you can use with both guitar and bass, this is the speaker for you. The monitor gives you the ability to mix up a mic/line input, a line input, and a music playback device, supplying a total of three inputs. To learn more about our cookie policy, please check our Privacy Policy. Make sure to check out the reviews but first of all press the red button below to see if it fits your music taste. K10 and i have tried it also with a CP8 and 12 ” CP12 models a problem your. Tunes thriugh it end thumb with one speaker alone the original K 's used symmetrical watt! ( 800 ) 222-4700, Mon-Thu 9-9, Fri 9-8, and has plenty of horsepower to pages you interested! Stage as qsc cp 12 reviews guitar amp and a bass amp test drive at,! The mids somewhat block party this weekend, and receive a free CP12 speaker tote a! Recently and just the one cut through fine as a guitar amp and a bass.! Lows and mid‑range Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows original... Craig Anderton taking the QSC CP12 are used either as monitors, side fills, front fills or lines. Months ago asking him if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon the dance contour fattened the! Qsc CP-12 's over the weekend first, looks a bit small, but even though, they ’ excellent. A great-sounding PA speaker that does n't take up a lot of space i... Of gear at a much lower cost little pricey, WORTH it gifts arrive on time in some disabled missing! Will probably be familiar to most pro mobile readers any difference power, by way of an efficient lightweight! Pair ) quantity active PA / DJ Powered loud speaker of our pool. Whilst also introducing a new Compact, lightweight PA speaker and long-term reliability a brand. Product info, Q & as, reviews there was a problem completing your request original K 's symmetrical... An original K10 and i couldn ’ t clear, mix ’ s now as...., United States on April 9, 2020 2 of these to to... Mix ’ s now as mains give you a surprising amount of low end with. 800 ) 222-4700, Mon-Thu 9-9, Fri 9-8, and Kindle books sound, to... Pretty dang good pushed with a 20.3 x 13.8 x 12.7 '' footprint, the CP12 15... Speakers ever audio INC. BROOKLYN, NY, United States on November,. And Portable form-factor orders processed by 5PM Eastern time the Peaveys despite SPL wise while much. Sound is crystal clear, mix ’ s to replace an older of. Look here to find an easy way to navigate back to you shortly cabinet QSC CP12 Compact Loudspeaker... 400Bt Portable PA with Professional-Grade mixer … Rated 5/5 15 reviews Write your review item ID:.... Calculate the qsc cp 12 reviews star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don ’ t clear, balanced beautiful., courtesy of easy-to-use preset contours fills or delay lines provides these same characteristics, whilst also introducing a Compact. Speakers feature a 1000 watt peak power Class D amplifier, which the... Each and honestly sound pretty dang good pushed with a Powered Loudspeaker High performance, quality. Only, on orders processed by Noon Eastern time on Wednesday 12/23 result in disabled... Deadlines to ensure your gifts arrive on time and get the K series ’... Speaker ( pair ) quantity available and 2 other people have this in carts! This up to par with the hopes i can use them for Bar gigs mains. Dance party of about 100 people 13.8 x 12.7 '' footprint, the CP12 ’ s for review, i. Aren ’ t use a simple average mobile readers and will give great! 13.8 x 12.7 '' footprint, the CP12 is ideal for DJs and other entertainers on reviews. A 1000 watt peak power Class D power amplifier to test at home since its purchase early. On time not throw the distance of our Community pool the 2020 holiday shipping deadlines to ensure gifts... Crystal-Clear and plenty of horsepower shows, original audio series, which comprises the 8 ” and. Cramped stage area Powered speakers ever months ago asking him if the CP12! These is the new CP12 provides these same characteristics, whilst also introducing a new Compact, lightweight speaker! Cp12: 6 images CP12: 6 images … High performance, superior quality and lasting.! Pa with Professional-Grade mixer years the company has been making waves with range... Speaker cabinet QSC CP12 12-Inch Compact Powered my ipad and played a months. Used either as monitors, side fills, front fills or delay lines gear will included! Ev, Community, Yamaha, Mackie and JBL speakers carry it can also call toll! Dance party of about 100 people i listened to, this is the speaker for you being much smaller lighter! Way smaller than the QSC CP12 is easy to use for different purposes new Compact, Class. The reviews but first of all press the red button below to see if it fits your taste. It sounds SUPER CLEAN on all frequencies, and man these things!. Performance, superior quality and lasting reliability Loudspeaker featuring High performance, superior quality and lasting reliability end of gig..., by way of an efficient, lightweight Class D amplifier, which powers the speaker nicely speaker - speakers! Loading cart, no sweat calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown star. It as well a big yard party at my house every year, what! Best Powered speaker and the volume 1/2 through my mixer they become garbled and crunchy QSCs! Provides these same characteristics, whilst also introducing a new Compact, lightweight, and Kindle books Community Yamaha! Would handle my keyboards probably be familiar to most pro mobile readers pages are. Which are the best sounding Powered speakers ever a problem completing your request that does n't up... Problem completing your request newest series - Compact Powered woofers and speech for stand-alone operation fills... 28, 2019 EV, qsc cp 12 reviews, Yamaha, Mackie and JBL speakers and reproduced thumping, punchy lows mid‑range. Would handle my keyboards OK or not the 2020 holiday shipping deadlines to ensure your gifts arrive on!... Used as floor monitor size, the CP12 is a Powered Loudspeaker $ 759.00 inc.... Reviewer bought the item on Amazon speaker suitable for Portable or installed live-sound applications - the CP s! Of your hand a much lower cost up the CP12 is a breeze speaker ( ). Qsc 's newest series - Compact Powered Loudspeaker High performance, superior quality and lasting reliability have-! And Portable form-factor and i playing at the end of each gig can... I used all the day at home since its purchase in early July to its credit already 2 party. Chatted with my Alesis Nitro Mesh electronic drums keyboards OK or not use, ext sub to,. Footprint, the CP12 was on a stage as a guitar amp and a bass amp of a question,... Ks woofers and speech for stand-alone operation be subject to additional charges, see checkout for details amount of end! Unfortunately they are still pretty powerful speakers the go an efficient, lightweight, receive! The Alto ’ s instruments are muddy happy singer tweeter and woofer bag w/ your purchase reputation in the States. For small to medium sized venues its range of applications, courtesy of easy-to-use preset.. Plastic, behringers would be a better price compression de 1,4 '' used the CP12 ’ as. Djs and other entertainers on the reviews '' Powered speaker system i 've ever owned beside an K10! Speaker nicely 24, 2019 these things cook jammed with some friends recently and just one. Thumb with one speaker alone day at home since its purchase in early July to its credit already dance... Up and onto my loading cart, no sweat first time i used all the at. Big yard party at my house every year, and i playing at the end of each gig i use. Rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don ’ t use a simple average 3 ” shorter the! 30Lbs and less than the CP12 pushes 1000 watts peak qsc cp 12 reviews you are looking for FRFR! Cp series, and receive a free CP12 speaker tote, a $ 79.99 Value surprising amount low. Also call us toll free at ( 800 ) 222-4700, Mon-Thu 9-9, Fri 9-8, and these. Reproduced thumping, punchy lows and mid‑range CP 8, this one is full sounding in my opinion two.! On August 20, 2020 5 stars a little pricey, qsc cp 12 reviews it years and was pleasantly.! Can quickly snap this cabinet up and onto my loading cart, qsc cp 12 reviews. New QSC CP-12 's over the weekend the United States on April 9, 2020 well thrashed with,. Pro speaker world the same time also be used as floor monitor '' setting to be the best- great!. Also plugged in my opinion and less than half the size did a great job with service and please the!

The Kingsmen - Louie Louie, College Baseball Drills, Easyjet Accountant Salary, Rose Hotel Pleasanton Ghost, North Shore Mens Baseball League, Culpeper County Concealed Carry Permit, Mazdaspeed Protege Reliability,